Small projects for ai

Small projects that can be done with ai.
Ideas people have that could be done with ai.

2 Likes

I’d be thrilled to have a brainstorming app where I could input my thoughts anytime and have them linked together. This way, I could revisit my past ideas and share the interconnected chains of thought with others. It could be incredibly useful for pitching ideas!

[This post has been refined by AI, with its original thoughts and ideas provided by me]

4 Likes

Multimodal chatbot that you make yourself. Study LM Studio, or similar, to see how round robin conversations work…the ability to edit parts of the conversation to remove bits from the context window. Make the UI yourself using something like Tkinter package for Python. Have the ability to upload a picture, have text input area, create scrollable window…have a submit button. I recommend using Google Gemini Pro 1.0 API or the Vision API, as the latter gives you the multimodal experience. Take the “parts” of the response, and use them somehow/someway. You could then take that understanding to batch operate on a large data set where you ask standardized questions alongside images. Example might be create image prompts from images in a batch operation. Other ideas might be something like creating your own JARVIS. For this, you can play around with OpenAI’s Whisper model to do speech to text…have some break word that would signify run that query through an LLM…and when the response has been returned, do the opposite…have text to speech using something like Coqui TTS. There’s plenty more things that you could do…I’d say play around with OBS Studio virtual cams and/or Unity game engine virtual cams…pipe the video feed into Python and run computer vision (OpenCV, or SSD’s like YOLO) against this synthetic video feed. Look into ML Agents for Unity…can make embodied AI agents in Unity…other neat things to learn are UDP/TCP networking, as well as something like Photon PUN2 for Unity. In this regard, you could make an Android app that pipes your real world data into a computer instance of the “game”…and the computer instance could route messages from C# into Python…and once you have this bidirectional flow of data, then you have access to everything that AI can do for you. If you need more ideas or more specifics, let me know.

4 Likes

Interesting, can you tell me a bit more about how might that work or how you’d want that app to work, manual linking or you’d want an AI to link your thoughts, I mean we already have obsidian which does the manual linking of thoughts, but what would you like to do?

3 Likes

A common knowledge platform for a community that collects sentiments and ideas and transforms them into findings and summaries on topics. Creating new things to discuss. I’m actually building a prototype of this and turning these findings into generated multi voice podcast episodes representing different narratives on a topic.

2 Likes

translator maybe, google is good but deepl is better but deepl doesnt have image translator , so i copy paste images but the google image translate sucks , its good but sucks.

1 Like

I think this could work well as a diary app, where it acts like an normal diary but it could highlight recurring ideas and just help you work through what’s on your mind. Maybe even point out flaws in your reasoning and give an outside perspective.

2 Likes

i would like an app which can help me collect info , brainstorm ideas, todo list etc

i am an aspiring comic artist , simplified info gathering would be very helpful.

not like a chatbot , that is not good its too linear it does not help, like Wikipedia for example which is good but takes too long ,

like if it was like category based >mythology>greek>Aphrodite>info everything

an option to simplify it and making it longer and detailed would be good

2 Likes

Something that can generate small AI ideas to solve paint points in a domain space you don’t know about

1 Like